Night of the Museums - 19 May 2012
Also this year the Superintendency is taking part in the European Night of Museums, the great European event aimed at fostering and spreading knowledge of Cultural Heritage among the widest number of citizens by granting free entry during a late-night opening to the sites listed below.
Free entry will be granted from 19 May at 20:00 to 20 May at 02:00 (last admission at 01.00).
- Baths of Caracalla
- Mausoleum of Caecilia Metella
- Arch of Malborghetto
- National Museum of Rome at Palazzo Massimo
- National Museum of Rome at the Baths of Diocletian
- National Museum of Rome at Palazzo Altemps
- National Museum of Rome at Crypta Balbi
- National Museum of the Early Middle Ages
- Museum of the Via Ostiensis (Pyramid)